Presence of Certificate of Conformity to Technical Regulations of Customs Union is a mandatory requirement for import, operation and realization of products on the territory of Customs Union of Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Armenia.
Certification in accordance with TR CU requirements can be performed only by certification bodies accredited for particular scope in Federal Accreditation Service (Rosaccreditation) and recorded into Unfied Register of certification bodies of Customs Union.
Depending on certification scheme, certificate can be issued for particular batch of products or for serial production. The validity of certificate is from 1 to 5 years.
Engates performs certification according to the following Technical Regulations:
- TR CU 004/2011 “On safety of low-voltage equipment”
- TR CU 010/2011 “On safety of machinery and equipment”
- TR CU 012/2011 “On safety of equipment intended for use in explosive atmospheres”
- TR CU 016/2011 “On safety of devices operating on gaseous fuels”
- TR CU 020/2011 “Electromagnetic compatibility of technical devices”
TR CU Certificate of Conformity issuance: from 1 day
- Федеральный закон № 184-ФЗ от 27.12.2002 “О техническом регулировании”
- Решение Комиссии Таможенного союза № 319 от 18.06.2010 “О техническом регулировании в таможенном союзе”