Justification of Safety is a document containing risk analysis as well as information from design, operation and technological documentation on minimum necessary precautions. Safety Justification accompanies the equipment on the whole lifetime and fills up with the information on risk assessment on the operation stage after repairing.
Justification of Safety is developed in purpose of conformity assessment of equipment to TR CU 010/2011 “On safety of machinery and equipment” and it is mandatory document for issuance of Certificate or Declaration of conformity to this regulation.
Justification of Safety consists of the following articles:
- Main parameters and characteristics of equipment
- General precautions principles
- Reliability requirements
- Stuff requirement
- Risk assessment of equipment operation
- Safety requirements for equipment start-up
- Safety management requirements for equipment control
- Quality management requirements for safety assurance during equipment operation
- Environmental management requirements for start-up, operation and utilization of equipment
- Requirements to collection and analysis of safety information for start-up, operation and utilization of equipment
- Safety requirements for equipment utilization
Justification of Safety issuance: from 2 days
- GOST R 54122-2010 Safety of machinery. Requirements for justification of safety