Technical Passport of equipment is a document containing equipment technical characteristics, warranty information, information on certification, utilization and technical conditions as well as information to be filled in during equipment operation (duration and working conditions, maintenance, repair and other data).
Technical Passport is a mandatory document and it has to follow the equipment during its lifetime since manufacture (import into Russia) until its full utilization. According to Russian legislation, it is forbidden to operate equipment in case of Technical Passport absence.
Generally, Technical Passport consists of the following articles:
- General information on equipment and technical data
- Parts list
- Service, operation and storage time, warranty
- Packing information
- Acceptance information
- Equipment movement within operation
- Notes on operation and storage
- Utilization information
- Special notes
For some groups of equipment, such as pressure vessels, lifting equipment, pipelines etc., there are some special requirements to Technical Passport content. As well, for hazardous equipment under RTN supervision, Technical Passport should contains results of technical examinations and information on Registration of Equipment.
Technical Passport development: from 1 day
- GOST 2.601-2013 Unified system of design documentation. Explotative documents
- GOST 2.610-2006 Unified system of design documentation. Rules of making explotative documents